Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Princess Graci


Graci was born in 2006. I couldn't have been happier to finally get my little girl. From the second she got a little bit of hair (and I mean a little) I was putting pigtails and bows in it. I love to dress her and play with her. Even though she is my little sugar she definatly has some serious spice! Everytime we tell her "no" or "don't touch that" she will break into tears and yell "Leave alone me!" and run to her bed. She also has the gift of quoting movies (I think it's in the Erickson genes). She watched Little Rascals a few months ago, and one day she was coloring on a piece of paper and talking. I went and asked her what she was saying and she said, "Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin' guts. You make me vomice (she says instead of vomit). You're the scum between my toes. Love, Alph Alpha". I laughed for 20 minutes and then had her call everyone we know to say it over the phone! She now has a stuffed monkey named Dear Darla! She is a doll! I really believe that the Lord sent her to me as my therapist. Anytime that I'm having a bad day I can go play with Graci's hair and have her tell me "Dear Darla" and the world becomes a better place.

1 comment:

  1. My little graci baby! Why haven't I ever seen this picture before? This blog thing is a good idea. Where's margeaux's blog?

    ReplyDelete