
Doc was born in 2005. He has always been our little entertainer. He has a better imagination than anyone that I know. He loves movies as much as his dad and can quote them better. His favorite movie is The Incredibles. He wore that costume almost everyday for a year. This year he was spiderman and has worn his costume out. I wish that I could videotape him 24/7. He is hilarious! His two new favorite movies are High School Musical 2 and Breakin'. He knows all the songs and dances from High School Musical and put's a show on for me everyday. He and the other kids also love break dancing. They have me tie one of John's long tube socks around their heads so they look like sweatbands, they take their shirts off (including Graci-she likes to be one of the boys) and then they break dance around the house. They do tricks and flips, they spin around on their knees, it's awesome! I really never need to watch TV. I can just send Doc down to watch a movie and he will come up and recreate it for me. I'll take that over TV anyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment