I thought that I would try to add the highlights of the last six years. Gavin and Gage were born in 2003. They were beautiful babies!! They slept in the same crib until they were about 8 months old. When we moved them to separate beds they cried until we put the cribs right next to each other and they would hold hands through the bars. They have been inseperable ever since. In 2005 I had Gibson Doc (we always just call him Doc). Well, the twins realized that when mommy was feeding the baby that they had 30 minutes of uninterupted free time. So they decided to really get creative. All in one week they would climb on each other's backs and get into the pantry and fridge. They covered the kitchen in hot chocolate mix, peppercorns, powedered sugar, and butter. The picture is them covered in powdered sugar. I was so angry at the time, but I knew if I took pictures that one day I would laugh. And now it is one of my favorite pictures of them. I remember calling my mom in tears and she would come over to help me clean up the messes. They are six now, and even though we haven't had the food messes that we had then, they are still as creative as ever.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment