Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gunnar (aka the caboose)


Gunnar was born this November. I think that the Lord knew how crazy my life was so he sent an angel to be with me. He is the sweetest baby ever! In his whole 12 weeks of life I have never had him have a good, loud, long cry. He is happy all the time. He sleeps all night long. Seriously, I don't know if it is normal to have such a perfect baby. Not only is he the sweetest thing ever, he is also the cutest. Now, all of my kids are cute (not that I am bias), but Gunnar has these rolls of baby fat all over his body that just make my heart melt! I can sit and squeeze his cute body all day long. I don't know if there is anything better in life than sitting and rocking a baby. You would think by my 5th I would be growing a little tired of them, but I'm not. A baby brings a spirit to your home that isn't like anything else in the world. I am so grateful and humbled that the Lord has blessed John and I with so many little people to watch over. I just hope that I can help them keep the sweet spirits that they have now as they get older. I want the twins to always be curious (just maybe not with powdered sugar). I want Doc to always want to dress up as baboom. I want Graci to always tell me "Dear Darla". And I want Gunnar to always let me squeeze his sweet cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment