Thursday, November 5, 2009

Major Updates!!!

I am so lame! It's been a LONG while since I've updated my blog! I think that I just forgot really. I am repenting and I've decided that I will update it every Sunday. So, because it would take forever to update you on what's been going on this whole time I'm just going to post pictures of what's been up since June! Highlights: Graci turned 3. She had a bike party, because she got a new bike for her birthday. Speaking of bikes, Gavin and Gage learned how to ride a 2-wheeler! They are getting so big I can't believe it! We had a really great summer together as a family! We just played a lot and it was great. Gavin and Gage started 1st grade. It's been a huge adjustment, but they are doing so well. Gibson, Graci, Gunnar and I do preschool at home. We just do reading lessons, writing, they play computer games, and we do activities together. Its great. Graci started a dance class. She is having a great time doing it! Her teacher is the teacher that I had when I was young, so that's really fun! Gunnar is going to be one tomorrow! This year has gone by so fast!!! He is a doll face and is just as sweet as ever. Now we are just getting ready for the holidays! The kids love this time of year. Gibson came to me today with a really worried look and whispered in my ear; "Mom, is Santa watching us?" I said of course, so you need to be good. He then said, almost with tears; "But I don't want him to see my bum when I go potty!!" It was really hard to comfort him when I was laughing so hard!! There's been more funny things like that, but for now just enjoy the pictures and I'll keep up better!!

1 comment:

  1. Sister Marci-
    It has been a really long time!!! You are worse than me. :) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete